SNMP and Web monitoring/management of server room environments. How to provide early warnings before critical events turn into disaster.
The ENVIROMUX® Mini Server Environment Monitoring System monitors critical environmental conditions (such as temperature, humidity, and water leakage) that could destroy network components in your server room. When a sensor goes out of range of a configurable threshold, the system will notify you via email, SNMP traps, web-page alerts, a visual indicator (red LED), voice phone calls (via Automatic Voice Dialer System), and SMS messages (via USB 3G modem).
- Monitor and manage server room environmental conditions over IP.
- Sensors supported:
- 2 temperature/humidity sensors.
- 5 digital inputs sensitive to contact closure.
- Sensors are hot plugable.
- One output relay for control of external devices.
- Relay activates upon alarm or via the user interface.
- Supports IP network video cameras for live view of any facility.
- One integrated view - see different Web cameras side-by-side with physical and environmental parameters.
- Any programmed event can trigger a snapshot from an IP camera.
- Monitor (ping) up to 16 IP network devices.Two USB ports for connecting USB modem or for downloading log data to USB flash drive, and one USB console port for serial terminal interface.
- Alerts are sent if devices are not responding.
- Available with optional internal battery backup.Create multiple alerts for any installed sensor.
- Alerts are sent when there is a power outage and when power returns.
- Sensor conditions (events) can be configured to trigger alerts by themselves, and/or be used in combination with other events to trigger Smart Alerts.Alerts are posted in message log, which is accessible through Web user interface.
- Configure up to 50 events.
- Up to 20 Smart Alerts can be configured to use different event combinations to send alert messages.
- Integrates with various Open Source monitoring packages – Nagios and MRTG.
- Linux inside.
- Supports network security scanners.
- Backup and restore system configurations.
- Flexible Zero-RU mounting.Security: HTTPS, SSHv2, SSLv3, IP Filtering, LDAPv3, AES 256-bit encryption, 16-character username/password authentication, user account restricted access rights.
- Mounting tabs included.
- Optional 1RU rackmount kit available; the ENVIROMUX unit can be mounted with the front or rear facing out.
- Optional DIN mounting available.
- Use in data centers, co-lo sites, web hosting facilities, telecom switching sites, POP sites, server closets, or any unmanned area that needs to be monitored.
- Optional industrial mini environment monitoring system for high temperature environments. This industrial system has the ability to operate and monitor in harsh environments at high temperatures up to 167°F (75°C).
- Two female RJ45 connectors for connecting temperature sensors, humidity sensors and/or combined temperature/humidity sensors.
- Two levels of user-defined alerts – non-critical and critical.
Dry Contact Closures
- Five screw terminal pairs for connecting dry contact devices and the liquid detection sensor.
- Output voltage: +5 V DC
- Current limited to 10 mA
- Maximum resistance to close contact: 300K Ohm
- One screw terminal pair.
- Potential-free relay switch contacts.
- Maximum switching load: 0.5A at 125 VAC, 1A at 30VDC
- Two female USB Type A connectors for connecting USB modem or for downloading log data to USB flash drive.
- One female USB Type B connector for connecting a PC for serial terminal access.
- One female RJ45 connecto.
- 10/100 Base-T Ethernet interface.
Optional Back-Up Battery
- Rechargeable sealed lithium battery.
- Provides back-up for two hours.
- ENVIROMUX-MINI-LXO: 25,735 hours.
- HTTP/HTTPS, SNMP V1/V2c/V3, SMTP, TCP/IP, Syslog, SNTP, DHCP, SSHv2, SSLv3, LDAPv3, AES 256-bit, 3DES, Blowfish, RSA, EDH-RSA, Arcfour, IPV6, WAP 2.0
- Compatible with any SNMP management software.
- Operates and configures via HTTP/HTTPS web page, Telnet, SSH, or USB serial interface.
- An IP address can be assigned to the ENVIROMUX-MINI-LXO automatically by a DHCP server.
- Generates SNMP traps, email alerts, and syslog messages.
- Alerts are posted in event log, which is accessible through Web user interface.
- Email alerts can be sent to 17 addresses.
- WxDxH: 5.82x3x1.75 in (148x76x44 mm)
- Optional 1RU rackmount kit available
- The ENVIROMUX system can be mounted so that the sensor connectors are facing the front or back of the rack.
- 110 or 220 VAC at 50 or 60 Hz via AC adapter.
- Power consumption: 10 W
- Operating temperature:Storage temperature: -20 to 176°F (-20 to 80°C).
- ENVIROMUX-MINI-LXO: 32 to 104°F (0 to 40°C).
- ENVIROMUX-MINI-LXO-IND: 32 to 167°F (0 to 75°C).
- Operating and Storage Relative Humidity: 17 to 90% non-condensing RH.
- CE, RoHS
- EN51055, EN50121-3-2
How to monitor environmental conditions using the ENVIRONMENT-MINI-LXOConfiguration and cable illustration of the mini environment system monitoring room conditions including temperature, humidity, liquid and door contacts.
- Бүтээгдэхүүний анхны сэтгэгдлийг үлдээнэ үү.